Duty@Structure

@

Duty Structure - Basic (12.5%) + CVD (16%) + EDUCATION CESS ON CVD (2%) + EDUCATION CESS ON TOTAL CUSTOMS DUTY (2%) + ADD CVD (4%) ON TOTAL CUSTOMS DUTY

‚Q‚O‚O‚U”N“x‚̍ō‚—A“üŠÖÅ‚ÉŠî‚­ŒvŽZ—áB—A“ü’P‰¿‚P‚O‚Oƒ‹ƒs[‚ɑ΂µ‚Ä‚ÌŒvŽZ
@
Duty Calculation Last Year
‚Q‚O‚O‚T”N“x

Particulars

Amount in INR
C I F 100.000
Landing Charges @ 1% on CIF 1.000
Assessable Value (A.V.) 101.000
BCD on A.V. as mentioned below 12.625
Landed Cost Total – A 113.625
CVD @ 16 % on Total – A 18.180
EDU. CESS 2% ON CVD 0.364
Total – B (Total A + CVD + EDU. CESS) 132.169
EDU. CESS ON TOTAL CUSTOMS DUTY @ 2% i.e Total B – A.V. 0.623
Total – C (Total B + EDU. CESS ON TOTAL CUSTOMS DUTY) 132.792
ADD. Customs Duty (ACD) @ 4% on Total Customs Duty i.e. on 5.312
Total – D (Total C + ACD on TOTAL CUSTOMS DUTY) 138.104
Hence, Total Duty Payable = Total C – A.V. 37.104
Total Duty Payable – in % to A.V. 36.736%
Total Duty Payable – in % to CIF Value 37.104%
@
Amount in INR
100.000
1.000
101.000
15.150
116.150
18.584
0.372
135.106
0.682
@
135.788
@
-
@
135.788
@
34.788
34.443%
34.788%

@

Basic 12.5
CVD 16
Education Cess on CVD 2
Education Cess on Customs Duty 2
Additional Customs Duty 4
@
15
16
2
2
0
@

BACK@HOME

@